- 8 Ounces Kretschmar Black Forest Turkey8 Ounces
- 8 Ounces Kretschmar Off the Bone Ham8 Ounces
- 8 Ounces Kretschmar Muenster Cheese8 Ounces
- 1 Piece Puff Pastry, Defrosted1 Piece
- 2 Tbsps. Grainy Mustard2 Tbsps.
- 1 Stem Chive, Chopped1 Stem
- 1 Whole Egg, For Wash1 Whole
HEAT oven to 400°F.
ROLL out the puff pastry, on a floured work surface, to about 9″x12″.
SPREAD the grainy mustard onto the pastry.
LAYER on the cheese and deli turkey and ham meat.
ROLL it up lengthwise, and cut into 12 equal portions.
PLACE them cut-side down on baking sheet and freeze for 15 minutes.
BRUSH with egg mixture.
BAKE for 17-20 minutes, until golden brown.