- 1 Loaf Baguette, Sliced Lengthwise1 Loaf
- ½ Cup Artichoke Hearts, Marinated & Drained½ Cup
- 2 Tbsps. Chopped Walnuts2 Tbsps.
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Peeled2 Cloves
- 2 Tbsps. Parmesan Cheese, Finely Grated2 Tbsps.
- ¾ Cup Baby Spinach¾ Cup
- ⅓ Cup Olive Oil⅓ Cup
- to Taste Kosher Salt to Taste
- 10 Ounces Kretschmar Black Forest Ham10 Ounces
- 5 Ounces Kretschmar Colby Jack Cheese5 Ounces
PREHEAT oven to 400°F and place baguette slices cut-side-down on rimmed baking sheet.
BAKE until lightly toasted, about 8 to 10 minutes.
BLEND artichoke, walnuts, garlic, Parmesan, spinach and oil in small food processor until smooth, about 30 seconds. Season with salt, to taste.
SPREAD artichoke mixture on cut sides of baguette.
LAYER Kretschmar Black Forest Ham and Kretschmar Colby Jack Cheese over artichoke mixture and top with remaining baguette slices.
CUT sandwich crosswise into 4 equal pieces. Serve and enjoy.