- Kretschmar Black Forest Ham
- 4 Whole Peaches Ripe but Firm4 Whole
- 2 4-Ounce Balls Burratta2 4-Ounce Balls
- 3 Cups Baby Arugula3 Cups
- 6 Leaves Basil or Mint Leaves for Garnish6 Leaves
- 1/2 Pound Prosciutto, Thinly Sliced1/2 Pound
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil for Brushing and Drizzling2 Tablespoons
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Glaze For Drizzling2 Tablespoons
- 1/4 Teaspoon Flaky Salt1/4 Teaspoon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper Fresh Ground1/4 Teaspoon
- 1/2 Loaf Crusty Bread, Optional1/2 Loaf
PREHEAT your grill to medium high heat and lightly oil the grates. Cut the peaches in half and remove the pit. Brush the cut side with avocado or olive oil.
PLACE the peaches on the hot grill, cut-side down for 3 to 4 minutes, or until char marks form.
SPREAD arugula on a large serving platter. Scatter sliced grilled peaches and scoops of creamy burrata on top of your arugula bed. Nestle slices of prosciutto and Kretschmar Black Forest Ham around the platter then drizzle with olive oil and balsamic glaze. Sprinkle your salad with salt, cracked black pepper, and garnish with basil and mint leaves.
SERVE with crusty bread on the side.