- 1 12-To-16-Ounce Package Rice Paper1 12-To-16-Ounce Package
- 1 Head Lettuce, Chopped Or Torn Into Small Pieces1 Head
- 8 Ounces Kretschmar Off The Bone Turkey, Sliced And Torn Into Strips8 Ounces
- 2 Whole Large Carrots, Peeled And Cut Into Matchsticks2 Whole
- ½ Whole Seedless Cucumber, Cut Into Long Slices½ Whole
- 1 Whole Large Ripe Avocado, Cut Into Small Slices1 Whole
- ½ Cup Fresh Basil Leaves, Large Stems Removed½ Cup
- ¼ Cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves¼ Cup
- ¼ Cup Sweet Chili Sauce¼ Cup
- 2 Tbsps. Lime Juice, Fresh Squeezed2 Tbsps.
- To Taste Sriracha, 1 Teaspoon Plus More To Taste
- 1 Tbsp. Low Sodium Soy Sauce Or Tamari Sauce1 Tbsp.
FILL wide bowl with warm water. Working one at a time, dip rice paper into water for a few seconds, until just soft and then transfer to work surface.
ARRANGE lettuce leaves on the bottom third of the rice paper. Layer turkey, carrots, cucumber, avocado, basil and cilantro leaves on top of lettuce.
ROLL rice paper over filling, rolling away from you, tucking in sides as you roll.
TRANSFER to serving plate, seam-side down and repeat with remaining rice paper and fillings.
COMBINE chili sauce, lime juice, sriracha and soy sauce in a small bowl. Season with additional sriracha to taste.
SLICE spring rolls in half and serve with dipping sauce.