- 1/4 Pound Kretschmar Off the Bone Ham, Sliced1/4 Pound
- 2 Whole English Muffins, Split and Toasted2 Whole
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Dill, Optional Garnish1 Tablespoon
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley, Optional Garnish1 Tablespoon
- Lemon Juice
- Greek Yogurt
- 4 Whole Eggs, Poached4 Whole
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt1/4 Teaspoon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper Ground1/4 Teaspoon
- Olive oil
MAKE your avocado crema sauce by combining avocado, olive oil, salt, pepper, greek yogurt and lemon juice in a blender. Blend until smooth. Add extra lemon juice or S&P to taste. Set aside.
POACH four eggs.
BROWN Kretschmar Off the Bone Ham in a skillet and toast your English muffin halves.
PLATE toasted English muffins cut side up.
PLACE two slices of seared ham on top of each muffin half, top each half with one poached egg.
COAT the poached eggs with your fresh Avocado crema.
GARNISH with fresh chopped dill or parsley and serve.