- 1/2 Cup Kretschmar Medium Cooked Roast Beef, Diced1/2 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Kretschmar Off the Bone Rotisserie Style Chicken, Diced1/2 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Kretschmar Sun Dried Tomato Turkey Breast, Diced1/2 Cup
- 1 4-Ounce Can Green Chiles, Chopped1 4-Ounce Can
- 12 Corn Tortillas12
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream1/2 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Salsa or Pico de Gallo1/2 Cup
- 1 Cup Kretschmar Colby Jack Cheese, Grated1 Cup
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Salt, Separated into 31 Teaspoon
- 1/2 Cup Guacamole1/2 Cup
COMBINE meat, green chilies and garlic salt in a bowl and stir to combine. Feel free to combine your meats or create 3 separate bowls with your Roast Beef, Chicken & Turkey.
WRAP your tortillas in a paper towel and microwave them for about 30 seconds to soften.
FILL your softened tortillas with 2 tablespoons of the meat mixtures per tortilla.
ROLL your tortillas up and secure them with a tooth pick until ready to fry.
Fried Taquitos: HEAT your oil in a large frying pan to 350-375 degrees F. To check your oil, drop in a piece of tortiall and if it sizzles it is ready.
COOK the taquitos until crisp and lightly golden brown. Flip the taquitos and repead on the other side. It will take about 5 minutes per side.
PLACE taquitos on a paper towel lined plate when done to dry excess oil.
ALT Baked Taquitos: PREHEAT oven to 425 degrees F. Spray the tops of the tacos with cooking spray , or brush them lightly with oil. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the shells are crispy.
SERVE taquitos with more shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa and guacamole.