- 1 Pound Kretschmar Medium Cooked Roast Beef, Cut Into Bite-Size Chunks1 Pound
- 1 Tablespoon Oil1 Tablespoon
- 1 Whole White Onion, Finely Chopped1 Whole
- 1 Whole Carrot Finely, Diced1 Whole
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Peas1/2 Cup
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce1 Tablespoon
- 1/4 Cup Plain Flour1/4 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Guiness Stout1/2 Cup
- Black Pepper Fresh Ground To Taste
- 500 Milileters Beef Stock500 Milileters
- 1 Sheet Puff Pastry, Thawed1 Sheet
- 8 Ounces Mushrooms, Sliced8 Ounces
- Egg Yolk For Egg Wash
- Coarse Sea Salt
PREHEAT oven to 300ºF and heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
ADD mushrooms, onion & carrot to your frying pan and cook for 5 minutes. Add frozen peas, worcestershire, minced roast beef and flour to your frying pan. Cook for one additional minute while stirring.
ADD Guinness and stock to your pan, bringing to the boil and stir. Cook for an additional 5 minutes until mixture thickens.
SEASON to taste with salt and pepper.
DIVIDE your mince mixture between 4 personal-size ramekins.
CUT thawed pastry into circles to overlap ramekins & place on top of each pie. Lightly brush each pastry round with egg wash mixture.
BAKE for 20 mins or until pastry is golden.
SERVE with mashed potatoes & vegetables.