- 1 Clove Garlic, Crushed1 Clove
- ¼ Cup Walnuts, Toasted And Roughly Chopped¼ Cup
- 1 Ounce Shredded Parmesan Cheese1 Ounce
- 1 ½ Cups Fresh Basil, Loosely Packed1 ½ Cups
- 1 ½ Cups Fresh Parsley, Loosely Packed1 ½ Cups
- ¾ Cup Fresh Chives¾ Cup
- ⅓ Cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil⅓ Cup
- 1 Whole Lemon, Juice Of1 Whole
- To Taste Kosher Salt To Taste
- To Taste Black Pepper, Freshly Ground To Taste
- 3 Tbsps. Unsalted Butter, Divided3 Tbsps.
- ½ Pound Sliced Kretschmar Off The Bone Ham, Chopped Or Sliced Into Thin Strips½ Pound
- 1 (16-Ounce) Package Gnocchi1 (16-Ounce) Package
- ½ Cup Heavy Cream½ Cup
- For Serving Parmesan Cheese For Serving
COMBINE all ingredients for pesto in food processor and pulse until finely chopped, seasoning with salt and pepper, to taste. Pesto can be made up to 2 days ahead and stored in refrigerator until ready to use.
MELT 1 tablespoon of butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ham and cook until crisp, 2-3 minutes. Remove ham from skillet and set aside on a paper towel
ADD remaining butter and gnocchi to skillet. Cook gnocchi 5-7 minutes, until starting to turn golden brown. Remove from skillet and set aside with ham.
REDUCE heat to low and add pesto and heavy cream. Cook sauce, whisking constantly for 1-2 minutes, until combined and thickened. Stir in gnocchi and cook for 1-2 minutes.
REMOVE from skillet and serve topped with crispy ham and Parmesan.