- 4 Slices Kretschmar Pan Roasted Off the Bone Turkey Breast4 Slices
- 1/2 Cup Kretschmar Havarti Cheese, Shredded1/2 Cup
- 1 9-Inch Wrap Spinach Tortilla1 9-Inch Wrap
- 1 Teaspoon Cream Cheese1 Teaspoon
- 1/4 Cup Ranch Dressing For Dipping, Optional1/4 Cup
- 1/4 Cup Carrots, Shredded1/4 Cup
- 1/4 Whole Avocado, Thinly Sliced1/4 Whole
- 2 Strips Seedless Cucumber, Cut Into Thin Strips2 Strips
CUT edges of the tortilla to make a square. Spread 1/2" strip of cream cheese along the far edge.
SPREAD the havarti cheese and shredded carrots evenly over the bare portion of the tortilla, leaving a two-inch strip uncovered on the end closest to you.
ARRANGE turkey and avocado slices on the uncovered strip closest to you, and arrange carrots on top of the turkey.
ROLL! The key is to roll as tight as you can. Start by folding over the end with the turkey and avocado, and roll tightly, squeezing the roll toward you as you go. Continue rolling and squeezing the tortilla. Finish by pressing the rolled tortilla down so the cream cheese "glues" the edges of the roll closed.
CUT your roll into 1/2" pieces and, if desired, serve with ranch dressing for dipping.