- 2 Slices Kretschmar Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, Chopped2 Slices
- 1/4 Cup Kretschmar Mild Cheddar Cheese, Shredded1/4 Cup
- 2 Slices Bacon Thick Cut2 Slices
- 2 Whole Large Eggs, Beaten2 Whole
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt1/4 Teaspoon
- Black Pepper Freshly Ground, To Taste
- 1/2 Cup White Mushrooms, Chopped1/2 Cup
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced1 Clove
- 5 Ounces Baby Spinach5 Ounces
- 1 8-Inch Tortilla1 8-Inch
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salsa or Hot Sauce For Serving1/2 Teaspoon
COOK bacon in an 8-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat until brown and crisp, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate. Chop bacon into small pieces once the bacon is cooled.
ADD eggs, salt and pepper to a small bowl. Whisk and set aside.
SAUTE mushrooms in skillet with bacon drippings for 1 minute. Add garlic and sauté another 30 seconds.
SPREAD the garlic and mushrooms in an even layer throughout the pan, sprinkle the chopped Oven Roasted Turkey Breast then add the beaten egg mixture. Swirl the pan around to create a round omelet shape close to the size of your tortilla.
TOP omelete with the spinach, shredded cheese and chopped bacon then place the tortilla on top of the omelet and press gently with your hands. Allow to set about 15 seconds.
RUN a flat spatula along the outside of the omelette releasing the edge to prepare for flipping. Quickly flip the omelet and cook, tortilla side down for about 1 minute or until the tortilla is golden brown and beginning to crisp.
TRANSFER the omelette tortilla to a plate and carefully roll up the tortilla. If desired, serve with fresh salsa or hot sauce.