- 2 Cups Kretschmar Buffalo Chicken Breast, Chopped2 Cups
- 2 Pounds Tater Tots, Frozen2 Pounds
- 1/2 Cup Hot Sauce1/2 Cup
- 1/4 Cup Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing1/4 Cup
- 2 Cups Kretschmar Colby Jack Cheese, Shredded2 Cups
- 1/2 Cup Blue Cheese, Crumbled1/2 Cup
- 1/4 Cup Green Onion, Sliced1/4 Cup
COOK tater tots according to package directions.
MIX the hot sauce and ranch or blue cheese dressing in a small bowl.
COMBINE the hot sauce mixture with the chicken.
REMOVE the tater tots from the oven and place half of the tots on a 9×13 baking sheet or in an oven save skillet.
TOP your first half of tater tots with half of the chicken and shredded colby jack cheese, add the remaining tater tops and layer with the remaining chicken and top with and additional layer of the colby jack shredded cheese.
BAKE at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes until heated through and the cheese is melted.
REMOVE from the oven, drizzle with additional hot sauce and dressing, sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese and sliced green onions.