- 8 Ounces Kretschmar Off the Bone Ham, Thinly Sliced8 Ounces
- 8 Ounces Kretschmar Baby Swiss Cheese, Thinly Sliced8 Ounces
- ¼ Cup Grainy Mustard¼ Cup
- 1 Small Bulb Shallot, Minced1 Small Bulb
- 2 Tbsps. Honey2 Tbsps.
- 2 Tsps. Thyme, Fresh Chopped2 Tsps.
- to Taste Kosher Salt to Taste
- to Taste Ground Pepper to Taste
- 4 Large Loaves Croissants, Halved4 Large Loaves
- 1 Large Apple Granny Smith Apple, Cored and Thinly Sliced1 Large Apple
- 1 Large Egg Egg Whites, Beatles with One Tbsp. of Water1 Large Egg
- 1 Tbsp. Poppy Seeds1 Tbsp.
COMBINE mustard, shallot, honey and thyme in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
LATHER cut side of croissants with thyme honey mustard mixture.
LAYER ham, cheese and apple slices on bottom half of croissant.
TOP sandwich with top half of croissant.
BRUSH croissants with beaten egg white and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
BAKE 10 minutes, until cheese is melted and tops of croissants are deep golden-brown.