- 8 Ounces Kretschmar Pan Roasted Off the Bone Turkey Breast, Sliced8 Ounces
- 6 Slices Bacon Thick-Cut6 Slices
- 2 Tablespoons Light Brown Sugar2 Tablespoons
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper Course Ground1 Teaspoon
- 3 Whole Large Eggs 3 Whole
- 1 Cup Milk1 Cup
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract1/2 Teaspoon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon1/4 Teaspoon
- Kosher Salt, To Taste
- 4 Slices White Bread Thick Slices Country-Style4 Slices
- 2 Tablespoons Butter Unsalted2 Tablespoons
- Arugula Leaves for Serving
- Cranberry Sauce "Left-Over"
PREHEAT oven to 400°. Sprinkle bacon with brown sugar and pepper; transfer to a wire rack set inside a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet and bake until browned and crisp, 20–25 minutes. Let cool.
WHISK eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in a large baking dish. Dip bread slices into egg mnixture and let sit, turning to coat, until bread has absorbed most of the liquid, about 5 minutes.
MELT 1 Tbsp. butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook 2 slices of bread until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining 1 Tbsp. butter and 2 slices of bread.
ASSEMBLE sandwiches using leftover cranberry sauce, Kretschmar Pan Roasted Turkey, arugula, and bacon, and cut into halves and serve.