- 1 Cup Mayonnaise1 Cup
- 1 Clove Garlic, Grated1 Clove
- ¼ Cup Fresh Parsley, Finely Chopped¼ Cup
- ½ Lemon Lemon, Zest And Juice½ Lemon
- To Taste Kosher Salt To Taste
- To Taste Black Pepper, Freshly Ground To Taste
- 1 Loaf Sourdough Or French Bread, Cut Into 1” Cubes1 Loaf
- 4 Ounces Green Leaf Lettuce, Torn4 Ounces
- 1 Pound Kretschmar Off The Bone Ham1 Pound
- 1 Pound Kretschmar Off The Bone Turkey1 Pound
- 1 Pound Kretschmar Havarti Cheese1 Pound
- 8 Ounces Bacon, Cooked And Torn Into 1”Pieces8 Ounces
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes1 Pint
COMBINE mayonnaise, garlic, parsley, lemon zest and juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
THREAD 12”-skewers in the following order: cubed bread, lettuce, folded slice of ham, folded slice of turkey, folded slice of cheese, bacon, tomato.
REPEAT and finish with one more piece of bread.
SERVE skewers with herbed mayonnaise for dipping.