- 12 Ounces Kretschmar Buffalo Style Chicken Breast, Chopped12 Ounces
- 2 Cups Kretschmar Colby Jack Cheese, Shredded2 Cups
- 14-Ounce Bag Tortilla Chips 14-Ounce Bag
- 1 Whole Jalapeno Pepper, Sliced1 Whole
- 2 Whole Green Onions, Chopped2 Whole
- ¼ Cup Bleu Cheese Dressing¼ Cup
- ¼ Cup Hot Sauce, Optional¼ Cup
HEAT oven to 375º F.
SPREAD the tortilla chips out on a large sheet pan or large skillet.
SPRINKLE the chopped buffalo chicken over the chips.
TOP with the Colby Jack cheese.
BAKE in the oven for 8 - 10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
REMOVE from oven. Top with jalapeños and chopped onion.
DRIZZLE with bleu cheese and hot sauce.