- 1/2 Pound Kretschmar Buffalo Chicken Breast, Chopped or Sliced1/2 Pound
- 2 Whole Avocados Cut Into Bite-Size Pizza2 Whole
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt 1/2 Cup
- 1 Teaspoon Cilantro, Divided and Chopped1 Teaspoon
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Salt1 Teaspoon
- 8 Whole Cherry Tomatoes, Quartered8 Whole
- 4 Slices Kretschmar Baby Swiss Cheese, Sliced4 Slices
- 1/2 Whole Lemon Juiced1/2 Whole
- 4 Whole Wheat Pita Pockets4
- 1 Teaspoon EVOO1 Teaspoon
PLACE one piece of Kretschmar Baby Swiss cheese into each pita pocket.
COMBINE Greek yogurt and garlic salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
COMBINE avocado, tomatoes, lemon juice, and half of the Cilanto in a medium bowl and set aside.
ADD 1/4 of the Kretschmar Buffalo Chicken to each pita.
TOP the chicken with a drizzle of the yogurt mixture followed by a large spoonful of the avocado mixture, all within the pita pocket. Garnish with Cilantro. Pitas can be served cold, or grilled on a sandwich maker/counter-top grill for 2 minutes to serve warm.