- 2 Tbsps. Honey2 Tbsps.
- ¼ Tsp. Kosher Salt¼ Tsp.
- 4 Tbsps. Unsalted Butter4 Tbsps.
- ⅕ Loaf Country-Style White Bread⅕ Loaf
- 6 Ounces Brie, Cut Into 6 Slices6 Ounces
- ½ Apple Granny Smith Apple, Sliced Thin½ Apple
- 8 Ounces Kretschmar Off The Bone Ham8 Ounces
MIX together honey and salt in small bowl.
HEAT large skillet over medium heat.
SPREAD 1 tablespoon butter on one side of each slice of bread.
LAY two slices of bread buttered-side-down in hot skillet.
TOP each slice with half of the brie, Kretschmar Off The Bone Ham, apple slices, honey mixture and remaining slice of bread.
COOK on each side until golden-brown, about 3 minutes per side.
SLICE in half and serve.