- ¼ Cup Extra virgin Olive Oil¼ Cup
- 4 Tbsps. Lime Juice, Freshly Squeezed4 Tbsps.
- 3 Tbsps. Pomegranate Juice3 Tbsps.
- 1 Tbsp. Honey1 Tbsp.
- ¼ Tsp. Red Chili Flakes, Crushed¼ Tsp.
- to Taste Salt to Taste
- to Taste Black Pepper, Freshly Ground to Taste
- ½ Pound Kretschmar Off the Bone Bacon Encrusted Turkey Breast½ Pound
- 4 Cups Arugula4 Cups
- 8 Ounces Bacon, Crispy and Sliced Into Thin Strips8 Ounces
- ½ Cup Walnuts, Chopped and Toasted½ Cup
- 1 Cup Pomegranate Seeds1 Cup
TOAST walnuts in a non-stick pan on the stovetop over low heat for 15 - 20 minutes. Swirling the pan occasionally.
REMOVE from heat when warm & fragrant; allow to cool.
COOK bacon until just crisp and transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and allow to cool.
SLICE bacon into thin strips once cooled.
CUT the pomegranate in half.
BLEND Vinaigrette ingredients and refrigerate until ready to use.
DRIZZLE vinaigrette onto four plates.
DIVIDE your arugula between the plates.
SCATTER toasted walnuts and bacon strips over the salads.
ARRANGE thin slices of Kretschmar Off the Bone Bacon Encrusted Turkey Breast on top of each salad.
GARNISH plates with pomegranate seeds and serve!